Sunday, October 13, 2013

Another Banksy Blog

This isn't the first one, and it won't be the last Banksy blog either. When looking for images of the artist's work, I stumbled upon tons or blog posts dedicated to the graffiti artist, political activist, painter, and film director from Bristol, England. Banksy even has a Wikipedia entry and his work can be found all over the world.


The messages he gets across with his stencils and spray paint are interesting to say the least, there is a range from beautiful to political with a touch of humorous at the same time. There is also a lot of work out there from Banksy. One could say he is prolific, and it goes beyond that as well, his style is copied and emulated all over.








Every time I look at Banksy's artwork, I tell myself I could do that, or I would like to try to do that, but then I chicken out. I think I will have to just be content with just appreciating his art, thinking about it and using his work as an influence. 






























No comments:

Post a Comment